Along with the considerable experience that Wellons has supplying biomass energy systems and lumber dry kilns for projects in North America, we also supply systems and services for projects internationally.
Wellons maintains an office in Moscow, Russia which actively pursues projects throughout Russia and surrounding countries. In addition, we have a close working relationships with partners in Southeast Asia, South America, and Europe.
• No cost preliminary evaluation of the project.
• Equipment for complete systems or packages of critical system components with partial local supply.
• Complete documentation as part of our standard scope, such as:
Mechanical installation drawings
Foundation design information
Electrical design information
Technical documentation to assist with importation and permitting requirements
Operation and maintenance manuals
• Technical assistance with installation and commissioning.
• Operator training.
• Ongoing technical support via remote access and on-site service, and complete spare parts services.
• Containerizing and shipping.
Along with wood waste, Wellons furnace systems can utilize a variety of alternative biomass fuels, such as:
• Brown coal
• Sludge waste from the pulping process
• Some agricultural waste products
© Wellons 2014