Wellons is pleased to announce the addition of Keith Robertson to the Wellons team. Keith will serve as our Director of International Business Development, based in Te Horo, New Zealand.
Keith brings extensive experience in the forest products and lumber drying industries, especially with continuous drying systems, and will be focusing on both North American and Australasian markets.
Keith’s experience includes North America, Australia, Thailand and China and is internationally recognized in the industry for his knowledge of continuous drying. Keith’s experience includes 28 years with Windsor Engineering in New Zealand where he last served as Business Manager in the Timber Sector.
Keith’s technical and sales expertise focuses on high efficiency and ultra-high temperature batch lumber dry kilns, continuous lumber drying systems, lumber and log conditioning systems, and moisture measuring systems.
Keith can be contacted at: Keith.Robertson@wellons.com
Our Atlanta, Georgia office, which specializes in utility and industrial biomass power boilers, construction, maintenance and repair, has doubled in office space along with the addition of several key people.
Paul Andrychuk has joined the Wellons team as our Corporate Engineering Director for all divisions of Wellons. Paul comes to Wellons with an extensive background in the utility and industrial boiler industry spending many years at the former Foster-Wheeler and also with ABB/Combustion- Engineering. Paul’s engineering experience includes chemical recovery boilers, pulverized coal boilers, spreader-stoker boilers, fluidized bed boilers and package boilers. Paul’s experience spans the globe as Engineering Director in Shanghai, China for Foster-Wheeler and for Agon-Pacific in Bangkok, Thailand.
Also, joining the Wellons Power Group Team is Paul Kelso, Senior Power Engineer. Paul brings extensive business development, sales engineering, agri-fuel fired power boiler experience, working many years with Foster Wheeler and Homeland Renewable Energy/Fibrowatt. Paul has extensive and unique experience in the design of poultry litter power boilers.
These individuals, added to our existing power staff, provide Wellons with the most technical engineering talent in this industry segment.
New, Expanded Operations
Wellons is pleased to announce the recent addition of Wellons Power Group, a new division of Wellons, Inc.
Wellons Power Group will be based out of the Southeast U.S. with their main office located near Atlanta, Georgia.
Our new WPG division is comprised of long-term McBurney Corporation personnel:
- Mike Cantrell, Vice President – Mike brings more than 30 years of industry experience to Wellons Power Group. He is a licensed Professional Engineer and the former VP Engineering for McBurney Corporation. In this position he was responsible for all engineering and field service activities including leading the development of McBurney’s boiler design capabilities as an OEM.
- Hayward Murphy, Construction Manager – Hayward was with McBurney for 37 years. His responsibilities are sales and execution of boiler M&R and retrofit projects; and assisting with labor estimating and staffing of large EPC projects.
- John Sandmann, Field Service Manager – John was with McBurney for 34 years. His experience includes commissioning of biomass plants and engineering of instrumentation, controls, electrical (ICE). He has managed both ICE and field services and will continue this work for Wellons Power Group.
- Ray Wallace, Senior Power Engineer - Ray was with McBurney for over 20 years as lead mechanical engineer, project engineer, and senior boiler designer. He will be fulfilling the same role for Wellons Power Group.
- Ronnie Matkin, Senior Field Superintendent - Ronnie was with McBurney for 38 years. He will handle maintenance and repair work, execution of new boiler and energy projects, and assist with boiler commissioning, mechanical inspections, and sales of M&R projects.
- Michael Culver, Business Development - Michael was with McBurney for 28 years. He has extensive industry experience and will be responsible for business development for Wellons Power Group.
- Dan Lightfoot, Sales – Dan was with McBurney for 15 years. He will be responsible for outside sales and assisting with project management for Wellons Power Group.
WPG brings new resources to Wellons. First, and most important, is our ability to design and supply larger biomass boilers to the forest products and pulp & paper industries, as well as others like the sugar industry.
The WPG division also brings a resource of people for maintenance and repair work, and craftsmen for installation of new equipment.
Montana’s F.H. Stoltze Land & Lumber Celebrates Woody Biomass Co-Gen Plant
"The plant utilizes wood waste to heat the company’s mill, dry its wood and produce enough electricity for about 2,500 homes."Online Article
© Wellons 2014